We take your privacy extremely seriously and are committed to protecting the privacy and security of visitors to our website. We will always keep your data safe and secure.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller – the organisation that’s responsible for your privacy – is Aldermoor Farm Primary School. Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted on 024 76 456727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy notice for students
You have a legal right to be informed about how the school uses any personal information that we hold about you. To comply with this, we provide a ‘privacy notice’ to you where we are processing your personal data. This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you.
Privacy notice for parents/carers
Under data protection law, individuals have a legal right to be informed about how the school uses any personal information that we hold about them. To comply with this, we provide a ‘privacy notice’ to individuals where we are processing their personal data.
This privacy notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about students.
Privacy notice for job applicants
This privacy notice covers personal data for individuals who apply to work for our Trust. It explains how we collect, use and share your personal data and informs you of your rights with regard to the personal data we hold.
How we use your information
We use your information in a number of different ways. The table below outlines what we do and why we do it.
Your name and contact details
|How we use your name and contact details
|To send you updates about your job application by email, text and direct email, such as interview dates
|To process your job application effectively
|To send you information by email about trust events, news and activities
|To keep you up to date. We only send this with your permission
Information about your phone or laptop and how you use our website
|How we use information about your phone or laptop and how you use our website
|To improve our website
|To give you the best possible experience when using our website
Keeping your information
We hold your information for as long as it is needed for us to be able to provide our services to you.
You have lots of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features, such as ‘add to shortlist’
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our visitors use the site, to improve both its functionality and your website experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing or applying on our website, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your location), so we can make your experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our site, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the site in the future.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, the ‘help’ section in your browser should provide instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Further information about cookies can be found here.
Please note that by deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our site.